Western Autos has developed a unique test and repair process for diesel common rail repair, ensuring accurate assessment prior to dismantling or repair. Using our testing equipment we can always test common rail diesel injectors without removing them from the engine, saving valuable time and avoiding potential problems with seized injectors. “A no fuss expert service ensuring exceptional value for money with durability.
Fuel pressure problems can be identified utilising the very latest oscilloscopes using proven procedures. This applies to both low pressure or in-tank pumps and high pressure pumps.
We can diagnose and repair
- No start or delayed cranking faults
- High pressure systems the evaluations and repair
- Electronic injector testing
- Low pressure priming test and repair
- Turbo and intercooler pressure testing
- Fuel storage and contamination rectification
- DPF recovery and regeneration
- Professional engineering services